Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Site Is On Google!

My Site is on Google!
Copyright © Kelvin Wilson
http://www.kelwilson.com

I'm on the first page too...if you type in kelwilson.com.

I know, it isn't page one for keyword specific searches...yet. But it make me happy that it is just on Google's radar at all. I feel like I'm really making progress and all of the hours of work are starting to show some fruit. I have a way to go but now, it's starting to really sink in: I am in business!

I have some of my articles scattered in dozens of directories, getting those much needed "back links." I've also noticed that for everything I learn, I find out that theres that much more I need to learn. This can be a stumbling block for many people starting an internet business, because it can result in "analysis paralysis. " This horrible state is brought on by the sheer magnitude of the information out there about starting a home business coupled with the idea that you have to "get it right" the first time. But that is the beauty of running an online business. You can learn as you go.

I'm not in any position to quit my day job just yet, but I'm certain that when I am in that position, I will look back to this moment and realize that today was the moment that things started looking up!

No comments: