Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello...Yes, This Blog is Still Alive

Sorry for the late update. I've been looking at some other ventures lately, and that has eaten up much of my writing time. But I have managed to get through the 30 day quick start guide courtesy of Stone Evans' Plug in Profits program that I am promoting. I must admit, I am bit disappointed with my results so far. But I am proud of myself for sticking with it for the whole 30 days. Many other ventures I've tried have failed mainly because I wouldn't stick with it. I had almost given up on this one too, but for some reason, this time feels different. And any other systems or programs I've looked at in the past thirty days have only been for the purpose of better promoting Plug in Profits.

Distraction is a big killer of online entrepreneurs and I have not been immune to its effects. I write this to show you that you are not alone in wanting to give up or change direction in your online pursuits. But if I've learned anything at all in my short tenure as an online businessperson it has been that the people who focus on one project and stick with it are the ones who become successful. I won't bore you with my opinions as to how to achieve the right mindset; I believe I've said enough about that already. Having the right mindset is only part of the answer. You must be able to commit to your goals. Sure, your plans may change, but never lose sight of your goals.

I'd like to leave you with a favorite quote of mine:

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. the slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

-Calvin Coolidge



No comments: